COASTLAND - Snuneymuxw Members Only
SNUNEYMUXW FIRST NATION is currently accepting Resumes for Entry Level Positions at the Coastland Nanaimo Veneer Mill AND will start compiling Resumes for ongoing hiring opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity with a company that places core values, safety and quality as a top priority you may want to consider joining our team at Coastland. Entry level positions are both physically and mentally demanding. Individuals wishing to apply will be required to supply medical proof that they are capable of performing to the required standards in a highly productive 12 hour rotating shift environment
- Suitable candidates for Coastland are reliable individuals capable of performing physically demanding work for 12 hour shifts both day and night.
- They are safety conscientious,
- have a positive attitude,
- work well with others, and are motivated to give their best effort every shift.
- A previous work history demonstrating these abilities is preferable.
- Good communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot are considered assets.
Snuneymuxw First Nation / Education and Employment
Contact: Terena Ross
668 Centre Street Nanaimo, BC
RESUMES WILL BE COLLECTED FOR THE NEXT INTAKE