Opportunities for young people to engage with peers and learn about healthy and creative ways to live their best lives. The program objectives:
- Help parents with information on improved health and development of children.
- Make sure children are immunized
- Improve diet, prenatal health and breastfeeding;
- Improve diet of infants in their first 12 month
- Provide young people with opportunities for peer interaction while learning about healthy lifestyles.
The Snuneymuxw Youth Centre is designed to help SFN community youth get together for fun and new experiences.
Outdoor activities include: Soccer, Lacrosse, B-Ball, Jail Tag and more!
Indoor activities include: Arts & Crafts, Computer time, Ping-Pong, Movies and Board Games, Weekly Boxing & Hip-Hop Dancing and more!
We also lead trips and activities for the youth throughout the year.
Falicia Dennis, SFN Youth Program Lead